Laws relating to medicine related regulations are an ever present concern to medical professionals. If you own your own practice, you know that there are tremendous considerations that go into the formation and maintenance of a medical practice. At Murrah & Killough, PLLC. As a doctor your patients rely on your medical knowledge and steady hand to preserve and protect their lives. We value your work, and view our role as your counselor in much the same way. Let us worry about the legal issues that come with running a private practice, so that you can focus on taking care of your patients.
Medical Practice Law
- Corporate Structure- Having the right organizational structure is important to maintaining a health medical practice, and can protect the savvy medical practitioner. We can assist in the formation and maintenance of organizational documentation
- Leasing- Our firm handles the purchase and lease of residential and commercial space on a regular basis. Let us help walk you through the process to attain the most favorable results. As your counselor we will work to attain the most favorable terms on your behalf, rather than our own.
- Employment Agreements- Employment agreements take on a special significance when your business is that of the health and wellness of others. We can craft employment agreements that will provide clear expectations within the workplace and show a good faith effort at protecting your patients interests should an employee act in a manner not in accordance with the values of your practice and the law.
- Purchase/Sale- Whether it be the purchase and sale of equipment or office and storage space, our firm is skilled in negotiation. Let us help you get the best deal possible.
- HIPAA Compliance- Our firm can assist you in organizing and maintaining your patient records, to ensure that you are adequately protecting records and communications with patients.
- Medical Manufacturing- Whether you have a revolutionary idea about creating a new medical product or procedure, or are already manufacturing, and desire practical business advice on regulation, or growth, we will assist in shepherding your innovation.